The Down to Earth Playsilk is the earth-toned rainbow silk we all need. The perfect base for small world play, it can also be used as...well pretty much anything! A dancers scarf, a pirates belt, a tablecloth for a tea party, a carrier for a baby doll, a hiding place for a game of hide and seek, a skirt or just a soft silky friend.
The Down to Earth Playsilk is a 90cm x 90cm square of incredibly soft 5mm Habotai silk.
- Silk is a natural fibre that is lightweight, soft and durable
- Hand-rolled hems with 100% silk thread
- Printed using non-toxic, eco-friendly dye that is safe for children.
- This product is safe for children under 3 years of age
- Due to the nature of photography lighting, colours may appear more vibrant in real life
- Always supervise your child while they explore these toys.
- Do not ever place these products in a bed, pram or car seat with your child
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild shampoo
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not wring
- Hang dry in shade
- Warm iron on medium to restore shine
- Remove all tags before giving to small children