Playsilks are arguably the most versatile toy for children that encourages imaginative play. They can be used as a dancers scarf, a pirates belt, a tablecloth for a tea party, a carrier for a baby doll, a hiding place for a game of hide and seek, blue water, a rainbow, grass, a fairy skirt or just a soft silky friend.
Each Playsilk is a 60cm square of incredibly soft 5mm Habotai silk. Silk is a natural fibre that is lightweight, soft and durable
- Hand-rolled hems with 100% silk thread
- Dyed using non-toxic, eco-friendly dye that is safe for children.
- This product is safe for children under 3 years of age
- Due to the nature of photography lighting, colours may appear more vibrant in real life
- Always supervise your child while they explore these toys.
- Do not ever place these products in a bed, pram or car seat with your child
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild shampoo or dish soap
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water
- Hang dry in shade
- Warm iron on medium to restore shine
- Remove all tags before giving to small children